[SOGo] Encryption emails with S/MIME

  • From: "rioux massohe" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Encryption emails with S/MIME
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 16:28:14 +0000 (UTC)
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca B84CE1DE4FC0

Hello,
I use SOGo v4 and I have a problem with the encryption of emails with the certificates. The official documentation says that to encrypt an email, I have to send a signed email to the recipient. My address will be directly integrated into his personal address book and my certificate will be extracted from the signature of this email. the recipient can later use my certificate to send me an encrypted email.
My problem is that when I use two addresses of the same domain, the address of the sender of the signed mail is not integrated in the address book of the recipient of the mail.
When I use two addresses from two different domains, the address is integrated into the receiver's address book but the sender's certificate does not appear. So, impossible to send an encrypted email.

Please, I need help.

  • [SOGo] Encryption emails with S/MIME, rioux massohe, 08/15/2018