[SOGo] Help with SOGO Sieve Support

  • From: "Philip Grueter" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Help with SOGO Sieve Support
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 11:12:00 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 877861DE4FC6

Hi guys,

i hope this is how this mailing list works, I just try to describe my problem ^^

We habe an iredmail Mailserver where I recently deactivated roundcube to use the sieve support from SOGo.
(I just removed the entrys from /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf and /etc/httpd/conf.d/roundcube.conf).
I activated SOGo sieve support like this: https://docs.iredmail.org/why.no.sieve.support.in.sogo.html
Now I get the option to activate Vacation in SOGo, but nothing works. When I try to save, I get the message "service temporarily unavailable", but when I reload the site, it is in fact saved. But the vacation response doesn't work.

In the Maildir directory, there is no dovecot.sieve or sogo.sieve file and I get no error entrys in the /var/log/dovecot-sieve.log file.
At this point I have no idea what to do.

Hope someone can give me some advice

Kind regards
Philip