[SOGo] "Save Sent Item To" not recognized by ActiveSync

  • From: "Raffael" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] "Save Sent Item To" not recognized by ActiveSync
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 11:44:22 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 06E3A1DE4FBF

Hello list,

In Outlook 2010 and newer is in the email compose window under the
Options-ribbon an icon "Save Sent Item To". There you can choose a
folder where the sent item should be saved to. (I am talking about the
third icon from the right:
http://itsc.ust.hk/kb/assets/pki/SendSmartcardSecureMailinOL2010/emailSecurity8.jpg
)

When I connect an Outlook with IMAP to my server it works fine. But when
I connect it with ActiveSync then nothing happens and the email is saved
in the "Sent Items" folder.

Is this a bug in the SOGO Active Sync implementation or something that
is not possible with Active Sync?

Regards,

Raffael

  • [SOGo] "Save Sent Item To" not recognized by ActiveSync, Raffael, 08/20/2018