Re: [SOGo] Help with SOGO Sieve Support

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Help with SOGO Sieve Support
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 10:19:45 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E429F1DE505A

Am 20.08.2018 um 11:12 schrieb Philip Grueter
( ):
> Hi guys,
>
> i hope this is how this mailing list works, I just try to describe my
> problem ^^
>
> We habe an iredmail Mailserver where I recently deactivated roundcube to
> use the sieve support from SOGo.
> (I just removed the entrys from /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf and
> /etc/httpd/conf.d/roundcube.conf).
> I activated SOGo sieve support like this:
> https://docs.iredmail.org/why.no.sieve.support.in.sogo.html
> Now I get the option to activate Vacation in SOGo, but nothing works.
> When I try to save, I get the message "service temporarily unavailable",
> but when I reload the site, it is in fact saved. But the vacation
> response doesn't work.
>
> In the Maildir directory, there is no dovecot.sieve or sogo.sieve file
> and I get no error entrys in the /var/log/dovecot-sieve.log file.
> At this point I have no idea what to do.
>
> Hope someone can give me some advice

Did you activate SIEVE in dovecot?
Did you create /etc/sogo/sieve.creds for admin access to managesieve?

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416