Re: [SOGo] Help with SOGO Sieve Support

  • From: "Philip Grueter" ( ) < >
  • To: "Christian Mack ( )" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Help with SOGO Sieve Support
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 10:37:14 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca EEF751DE507A

I did activate SIEVE in Dovecot, I didnt't knew about an sieve.creds that I had to create, I just folloewd this short guide:
https://docs.iredmail.org/why.no.sieve.support.in.sogo.html
What do I have to put in this file?

Best regards
Philip