[SOGo] Lost administration account

  • From: "Andrew Gilfrid Day" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Lost administration account
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 09:28:20 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 0CBC81DE504E

Due to the death of my partner I have no record of usernames/password for our sogo installation.

I believe that if I can change the password of the administration account then I should be able to administer the installation myself.

Having used slapcat to look at all the LDAP entries, I can see that there is no uid:sogo, so how can I identify the sogo admin account?

And when I have done that, how do I change it's password.

All help gratefully received.

--

Best regards
Andrew Gilfrid Day