Re: [SOGo] Winmail.dat Invites

  • From: "\" \"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Winmail.dat Invites
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 20:38:14 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 4C5B31DE5091

Hi again,

this maybe does not work for your problem.  :/

At least calendar entries in winmail.dat files are not send as *.isc, instead they seem to be embedded in MAPI (Microsoft proprietary Messaging Application Programming Interface).

This software for MAC can decode this:  http://www.joshjacob.com/mac-development/tnef.php

But it seems   https://github.com/verdammelt/tnef/   can not  (please read this):    https://github.com/verdammelt/tnef/issues/13

Someone would have to extend  https://github.com/verdammelt/tnef/  to contain the MAPI decoding and conversion to *.ics.  The original author doesn't do active development anymore.

Regards