Re: [SOGo] Winmail.dat Invites

  • From: "\" \"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Winmail.dat Invites
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 21:54:29 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 3656F1DE4FE9

The description sounds good and it seems to be in active development.

And he seems to be willing to add new features. Maybe he can learn from your problem, from my comments and from the links below.

QUOTE:

"If you want additional information exported (to the vCalendar or vCard information), then use the -v option to try & find out where the information is. Then send the winmail.dat file, along with the -v listing to me ( ) along with some information & justifications. It works best if you send several data files, showing the option in various states to back up your claim. For example, if you want me to parse recurrence patterns encoded in the TNEF stream, then send yourself several meeting requests with almost identical information, and several different recurrence patterns, and (hopefully) the only fields that change will the the UID & the recurrence information."