Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird Plugin

  • From: "Adi Kriegisch" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird Plugin
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 11:52:03 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca BF37D1DE4FC6

Hi!

> I have switched to TBSync and removed the SOGo plugin. The TBSync plugin
> uses ActiveSync to synchronize calendar and contacts. Works fine.
Great that you found a solution that works for you. I personally do not
consider anything using ActiveSync a solution -- especially not if open
protocols like CardDAV or CalDAV are available.
Thus, I'd be more than happy to get access to even drafts of the new
Thunderbird plugins that help me testing them before I have to deploy
them immediately when they're released just because Thunderbird pushes
its updates...

best regards,
Adi