[SOGo] Combined tables + ActiveSync

  • From: "Marc Jaschke" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Combined tables + ActiveSync
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 21:27:36 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 15A9F1DE504E

Hi all,
I'm considering migrating my family Horde installation to SOGo. Most of the configuration is clear to me and seems to be straight forward, but I've come across mainly two questions.

 - What's the benefit of running the 9-table setup or using the "old" schema?
 - How and where does SOGo maintain its ActiveSync Device State, is this preserved during service restarts?

Regards,
Marc

  • [SOGo] Combined tables + ActiveSync, Marc Jaschke, 08/31/2018