Re: [SOGo] Who is using SOGo?

  • From: "Patrick Ben Koetter" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Who is using SOGo?
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 09:16:49 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca CD0FE1DE4FC6

Michael,

* Michael Hekeler
< >:
> Hello list,
>
> I found SOGo, tested it and like it.
> I want to deploy SOGo in our company.
> I'm looking for some resources/papers/website/... with lists like "who
> is using SOgo?" I mean which companies/organization/communities uses
> SOGo.
> I need that to show my boss that "serious organizations" rely on SOGo...

we – sys4 – deploy and support SOGo from 10 to 30.000 users. We have installed
it at small and medium-sized businesses, universities and at governmental
institutions.

Compared to other groupwares SOGo is easy to setup, stress-free and well
maintained. It could use better and more complete documentation, a man page,
better SMTP submission support (Port, Auth) and MANAGESIEVE-support. As it is
it only suppors writing SIEVE rules, which means it will happily overwrite
existing SIEVE rules or such added by a different software.

p@rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München

  • Re: [SOGo] Who is using SOGo?, Patrick Ben Koetter, 10/01/2018