Re: [SOGo] Meetings vanishing

  • From: "Ueli Leutwyler" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Meetings vanishing
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 17:28:42 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 0F9F81DE5071

I've had a similar issue. Sogo canceled meetings automatically. I'm not quite sure what caused the problem. I guess though, it was because one recieving recipient has been admin and had permission to change the sending calender.
Once I removed admin rights from the user, the issue stopped.
Maybe that helps...