[SOGo] Availability of SOGo Connector for Thunderbird >= 60.0

  • From: "\" \"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Availability of SOGo Connector for Thunderbird >= 60.0
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 15:22:22 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 9C3C61DE4FC5

Hi all,

A while ago I've got answer here that SOGo connector (31.0.6 that time) won't
be available anymore as final Thunderbird
add-on, only for paying SOGo customers. Community users have to compile from
source.

As in contrast 31.0.6 have been release a while later, short question, for
clarification:

Is there going to be a installable version working for Thunderbird >= 60.0 on
https://sogo.nu/download.html#/frontends,
in the future (fine to wait for me), or is the information still/again
correct, that I've to compile from source, from
now on?

Thanks in advance,
Michael