[SOGo] Inbox appear empty

  • From: "Alberto Espinosa" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Inbox appear empty
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 00:28:14 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 0D6171DE4FAB

Hi everybody.

I'm using Sogo in my new mail server, but I have a problem.

Sometimes, the Inbox appear empty. You can see the rest of folders but all of them appear empty. In this case, I need reset sogo and then the problem is solved.

I have searched the solution and I thought that maybe the problem is an Inbox with a lot of mails, but I have checked some Inbox of different users and it doesn`t seem to be the problem, because they have in the worst case 350 mails.

Anybody know what could be the problem?

Thanks a lot.

  • [SOGo] Inbox appear empty, Alberto Espinosa, 10/05/2018