Re: [SOGo] Availability of SOGo Connector for Thunderbird >= 60.0

  • From: "Gordon Messmer" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Availability of SOGo Connector for Thunderbird >= 60.0
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 13:06:18 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 7EF701DE506F

On 10/4/18 6:22 AM, " "" ( ) wrote:
Is there going to be a installable version working for Thunderbird >= 60.0
onhttps://sogo.nu/download.html#/frontends,
in the future (fine to wait for me), or is the information still/again
correct, that I've to compile from source, from
now on?

I don't know the answer to that question, but usable nightly builds are currently here:

https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/thunderbird/nightly/