Re: [SOGo] SOGo v4 - Problem with Calendar on iOS12 CalDAV protocol

  • From: "Gordon Messmer" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo v4 - Problem with Calendar on iOS12 CalDAV protocol
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 11:24:04 -0800
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 53BCE1DE50DF

On 12/2/18 9:57 AM, Daniel Herfort"
( )
wrote:
Don’t want to mess up my whole config again - do you know a source/guide for
setting up SSL for CalDAV?

I'm not aware of anything that needs to be done for caldav, specifically.  My caldav URLs match the URL I use for the SOGo web app, and the same certificate works for all cases.