Re: [SOGo] IMAP Quotas not displayed

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] IMAP Quotas not displayed
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 11:31:38 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 76F831DE50F3

Hello

Am 26.11.18 um 23:19 schrieb André Rodier
( ):

> I am using Dovecot for IMAP access. Do I have to do anything special, in
> SOGo, to display the IMAP quotas?
>
> With the same IMAP server, my quotas are displayed in Roundcube, but not in
> SOGo.
> The only difference is that Roundcube is using imapproxy, and SOGo is
> accessing the server directly.

This is a known bug in SOGo.
https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1494

Workaround is to remove the space of the quota root name "User quota" in
/etc/dovecot/conf.d/90-quota.conf in plugin section e.g.:

plugin {
quota = dict:Userquota::file:%h/mdbox/dovecot-quota
}

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz