Re: [SOGo] autoresponder/vacation message

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] autoresponder/vacation message
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 15:09:38 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 8CE721DE50A5

Hello

Am 30.11.18 um 12:29 schrieb "Andreas Blaha"
( ):

> are there anymore variables line ${subject} that can be used in the vacation
> message in SOGo 3 and 4 to further customize the response? I tried the usual
> suspects like ${from}; ${recipient} etc. but did not succeed .
>
> If not I think this would be a nice and - fairly - easy to implement
> feature.

${subject} is only usable in custom subjects.

As stated in the documentation for SOGoVacationHeaderTemplateFile there
are only the following two variables usable in templates.
%{username}
%{daysBetweenResponse}

For feature requests, please open a bug report at https://sogo.nu/bugs/
with severity "Feature Request".