Re: [SOGo] Error when using DAV Connection from macOS

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Error when using DAV Connection from macOS
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 15:26:34 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca AC1B21DE50DA

Hello

Am 30.11.18 um 19:56 schrieb Daniel Herfort
( ):
<...>
> 1) I cannot sync events from Web. When I create an event on macOS iCal it
> is synced, then I create it in the Web it is not synced at all.

Which polling interval did you set in Apple Calendar?
If it is set to "manual" it will only synchronize on first startup of
Calendar.

> 2) I cannot login using the same credentials on my iPhone (iPhone 5, iOS
> 10).

< cut >

What error messages do you get in sogo.log?

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416

  • Re: [SOGo] Error when using DAV Connection from macOS, Christian Mack, 12/05/2018