[SOGo] TB 60.3.2 + Addons 60.0.0 not working on fresh install - only when updating

  • From: "Lukas Gradl" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] TB 60.3.2 + Addons 60.0.0 not working on fresh install - only when updating
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 15:21:10 +0000
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 2D3411DE50C1

Hi!

I'm having problems with a fresh install of TB 60 and the according Addons.

I prepared the 60.0.0 Version of the plugins to match our installation.

When I use an older Installation of TB and update it (first updating to TB 60, then installing the new plugins) everything works fine. So I think the customization of the plugins just went fine.

But when I do a fresh install (TB60.3.2 with the bundled lighning, then the addons) on a clean system the plugins show up as installed and I have the SoGo section in settings.
But the shared calendar and the shared addressbook don't show up - and I can't find a way to subscribe to them.

Any help appreciated...

regards
Lukas

  • [SOGo] TB 60.3.2 + Addons 60.0.0 not working on fresh install - only when updating, Lukas Gradl, 12/05/2018