[SOGo] Share option in Calendar not available

  • From: Björn ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Share option in Calendar not available
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 16:49:56 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca A49BF1DE5064

Hi,

I am looking to replace my macOS Server software and have tried Mailcow and iRedMail with SoGo groupware for mail, calendar and address book services.

When trying to share one or more calendars in SoGo by clicking on the three dots to the left of the calendar name, there is no option for sharing the calendar and setting read/write accesses. The is the option of getting the links to the calendars. But I’m looking to share a few calendars with accounts on the same server. Not by using the Subscriptions feature. I have seen SoGo installations with the Share feature enabled, but it is not present in either Mailcow or iRedMail. It is because of a configuration miss, or a change in software?

The main difference is that shared calendars appears along with your personal calendars, and subscribed calendars appears as separate.

Is there any way I can enable the feature?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Björn