Re: [SOGo] Browser compability

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Browser compability
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 09:19:22 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 7D3F01DE4FC4

Hello

Am 11.12.18 um 03:04 schrieb "Miguel Mucio Santos Moreira"
( ):

> I was looking for compatible browsers however I couldn't find It in
> official documentation.
> May anyone tell me if I.E or Edge are compatible with sogo? If so, is there
> a specific configuration?

All current major browsers are supported.
Chrome, Firefox and IE/Edge.

Aside from some special settings for old IE browsers in the proxyserver
configuration (apache or nginx), there are no special settings necessary.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416