Re: [SOGo] Browser compability

  • From: "Holger Biber" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Browser compability
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 11:16:18 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 801A51DE4FE8

Hello,

@Christian:

we are using SOGo 4.0.4 (with mysql).

When using the IE 11 (on Win10x64) scrolling in email-folders and and
calendars is very, very slow.
Especially the welcome-logo (svg) isn't displayed in IE.

Using FF or Chrome it's "quick", not so quick as in the old version 2.x, but
much more quicker than in IE.

I've made no special setting in IE nor in FF and the proxy is the same for
both.

Any further hints?

Bye
Holger

Am 12.12.2018 um 09:19 schrieb Christian Mack
( ):
Hello

Am 11.12.18 um 03:04 schrieb "Miguel Mucio Santos Moreira"
( ):
I was looking for compatible browsers however I couldn't find It in official
documentation.
May anyone tell me if I.E or Edge are compatible with sogo? If so, is there a
specific configuration?

All current major browsers are supported.
Chrome, Firefox and IE/Edge.

Aside from some special settings for old IE browsers in the proxyserver
configuration (apache or nginx), there are no special settings necessary.