Re: [SOGo] Share option in Calendar not available

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Share option in Calendar not available
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 14:02:46 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 146461DE5080

Hello

Am 07.12.18 um 16:49 schrieb Björn
( ):

> I am looking to replace my macOS Server software and have tried
> Mailcow and iRedMail with SoGo groupware for mail, calendar and
> address book services.
>
> When trying to share one or more calendars in SoGo by clicking on the
> three dots to the left of the calendar name, there is no option for
> sharing the calendar and setting read/write accesses. The is the
> option of getting the links to the calendars. But I’m looking to
> share a few calendars with accounts on the same server. Not by using
> the Subscriptions feature. I have seen SoGo installations with the
> Share feature enabled, but it is not present in either Mailcow or
> iRedMail. It is because of a configuration miss, or a change in
> software?
>
> The main difference is that shared calendars appears along with your
> personal calendars, and subscribed calendars appears as separate.
>
> Is there any way I can enable the feature?

You only can share your own calendars.
If you have web calendars or subscribed calendars, you can not share those.

For web calendars you can send others the URL of it.
With that they can access it themself.

For subscribed calendars the owner of that calendar has to share it with
those other persons too.
You do not have the right to do so.

Hope that clarifies it a bit.

Universität Konstanz