Re: [SOGo] Configuration to show nickname of contacts in web interface

  • From: "Martin Trinks" ( ) < >
  • To: SOGo Mailing List < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Configuration to show nickname of contacts in web interface
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 14:15:44 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 369D41DE50E3

Hi,

thank Christian and Hartmut for the reply.

I would like to configure which attributes are shown in the web frontend in the view of a single contact (after clicking on one contact in the contact/address book list).

It seems to me, that SOGo stores this configuration in some .wox files. Does anybody know some (specific) guideline how to modify them correctly?

Best regards
Martin

On 30.11.2018 10:33, Christian Mack
( )
wrote:
Hello

Am 29.11.18 um 08:51 schrieb Martin Trinks
( ):
is there an option to configure which informations are shown for
contacts in the web interface? Especially, how can I make the "Nickname"
visible?

I am not sure what you mean.
Do you mean, how to get own attributes from LDAP?
Then you should use "mapping" in SOGoUserSources.
https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_ldap_attributes_mapping

Or do you mean showing additional information on autocompletion?
Then use "SOGoLDAPContactInfoAttribute" in SOGoUserSources (restricted
to one attribute).

Or do you mean which Attributes are shown in address book lists?
Then you have to either modify the source code yourself or open a
feature request athttps://sogo.nu/bugs/

Dr. Martin Trinks
Telefon +49 89 890671-48, Mobil +49 172 8912707
Basycon Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Welserstraße 1, 81373 München
Amtsgericht München HRB 117925
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Bartmann

  • Re: [SOGo] Configuration to show nickname of contacts in web interface, Martin Trinks, 12/14/2018