Re: [SOGo] Opensync caldav behaviour

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Opensync caldav behaviour
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 09:40:11 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 1CBE11DE5064

Hello

Am 15.12.18 um 13:02 schrieb "Miguel Mucio Santos Moreira"
( ):

> I have a doubt about Android caldav client. When I syncronize an
> event that the only person in this event is me, I'm able to edit any
> item(description, title) of event on smartphone calendar, but if the
> event has another person as a guest I can't edit description or title
> from the smartphone calendar hower It is possible from sogo web
> interface. Is it an expected caldav client behaviour? I'm using
> opensync as caldav client on Android.

If your Android phone calendar is set to the same email address as your
web account uses, then it should be editable.

If your owner addresses differ, then this is intended behaviour, till
you give that "other" person edit permissions.
That is only possible, if they share the same domain in SOGo.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416