[SOGo] Calendar shows ID instead of Name

  • From: Götz Reinicke ( ) < >
  • To: SOGo Users ML < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Calendar shows ID instead of Name
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 15:39:14 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca BCE631DE5030

Hi,

since some days Users tell me, that some subscribed or own calendars show up
as an ID like 7399-12312312-12312333 instead of „Cooking Class“.

This happens in Apple Calendar and SOGO Web Userinterface.

I guess some linking between Names and the IDs got lost somewhere; but where?

Any hints and suggestions are welcome . Regards . Götz