Re: [SOGo] Calendar shows ID instead of Name

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Calendar shows ID instead of Name
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 18:07:17 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E25681DE5067

Am 17.12.18 um 15:39 schrieb Götz Reinicke
( ):
> Hi,
>
> since some days Users tell me, that some subscribed or own calendars show
> up as an ID like 7399-12312312-12312333 instead of „Cooking Class“.
>
> This happens in Apple Calendar and SOGO Web Userinterface.
>
> I guess some linking between Names and the IDs got lost somewhere; but
> where?
>
> Any hints and suggestions are welcome . Regards . Götz

Did you check in the sogo-tool backup file of that user, if the calendar
folder name is still set?

If yes I would try to fix it with a restore of that calendar.
If no, I would add it to the backup file and restore.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416