Re: [SOGo] Brazilian daylight saving time issue

  • From: "Igor Almeida" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Brazilian daylight saving time issue
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 13:07:52 -0800
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 833FC1DE5067

Hi Miguel,
I’m assuming the problem is timezone inconsistency between Outlook 2003 and
php (which is the only “software” in the entire world that uses Sao_Paulo as
a timezone when it doesn’t exist in reality. -.-

I don’t think that anything could be done in this case, maybe I’m wrong.

Hope someone else has a better answer for you.

Igor Almeida

Sent from my iPhone