Re: [SOGo] Calendar shows ID instead of Name

  • From: Götz Reinicke ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Calendar shows ID instead of Name
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 09:44:31 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 0B5131DE5031

Hi,

Am 17.12.18 um 15:39 schrieb Götz Reinicke ( ):
Hi,

since some days Users tell me, that some subscribed or own calendars show up as an ID like 7399-12312312-12312333 instead of „Cooking Class“.

This happens in Apple Calendar and SOGO Web Userinterface.

I guess some linking between Names and the IDs got lost somewhere; but where?

Any hints and suggestions are welcome . Regards . Götz

Did you check in the sogo-tool backup file of that user, if the calendar
folder name is still set?

If yes I would try to fix it with a restore of that calendar.
If no, I would add it to the backup file and restore.

The bad news: The backup script is not running any more for a few days and I have no clew why? May be you?

The other cronjobs lick Vacation messages expiration are running fine.

A backup from CLI with sogo-tools  for an user works as well.

That backup dose not contain the calendar names, just the ID.

The question for me is: How did the names get lost in first place? Doing a backup edit the file and restore ist not a good option…. Some users are not amused about loosing the names.

Any ideas?

Thanks and Regards . Götz