Re: [SOGo] addresses blocked as SPAM

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] addresses blocked as SPAM
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 15:08:46 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 700B31DE5010

Am 18.12.18 um 12:50 schrieb "Joanne Jerrold"
( ):

> Hello
> Does anyone know how I overcome the problem of addresses from automated
> accounts being blocked as SPAM? This keeps happening and I keep losing
> emails that are important.
> Joanne

Sorry, but Spam scanning or blocking has nothing to do with SOGo.

You should check a forum matching your anti-spam solution.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416