Re: [SOGo] Additional IMAP accounts

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Additional IMAP accounts
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 11:10:20 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca A54531DE4FAB

Hello

Am 22.12.18 um 01:33 schrieb "Miguel Mucio Santos Moreira"
( ):

> Hi guys!
>
> I'd like to know if there is anyway that I can display additional IMAP
> accounts with smaller letter and bars, some of ours users have  eight or
> maybe more  additional IMAP accounts and we're concerned of this become a
> big problem after our migration to SOGo solution.
> Maybe an option to choose this kind of configuration would be awesome.

There is no configuration for achieving that.
You only could change the source yourself.
See also https://sogo.nu/support/faq/how-to-customize-the-html.html

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416

  • Re: [SOGo] Additional IMAP accounts, Christian Mack, 01/03/2019