Re: [SOGo] Missing Administration button

  • From: "Odhiambo Washington" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Missing Administration button
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 13:24:23 +0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 9D3181DE507C

On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 at 21:08, Christian Mack < > wrote:
Am 04.01.19 um 12:29 schrieb Odhiambo Washington ( ):
> Running two identical instances of SOGo, one on Ubuntu 18.04 and the other
> on FreeBSD 11.2.
> The configuration files are exactly the same.
> On the Ubuntu instance, when I login with an admin account, the
> "Administration" is missing!
> Anyone knows what is the cause?

Did you restart sogo and memcached on Ubuntu after setting SOGoSuperUser?
A reload of sogo is not sufficient!

I have rebooted the machine several times, which I hope takes care of that as well, no?

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,