Re: [SOGo] Missing Administration button

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Missing Administration button
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 14:14:32 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca BCBF81DE50FD

Am 11.01.19 um 11:24 schrieb Odhiambo Washington
( ):
> On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 at 21:08, Christian Mack
> < >
> wrote:
>
>> Am 04.01.19 um 12:29 schrieb Odhiambo Washington
>> ( ):
>>> Running two identical instances of SOGo, one on Ubuntu 18.04 and the
>> other
>>> on FreeBSD 11.2.
>>> The configuration files are exactly the same.
>>> On the Ubuntu instance, when I login with an admin account, the
>>> "Administration" is missing!
>>> Anyone knows what is the cause?
>>>

>> Did you restart sogo and memcached on Ubuntu after setting SOGoSuperUser?
>> A reload of sogo is not sufficient!
>>

> I have rebooted the machine several times, which I hope takes care of that
> as well, no?

Yes, a reboot also refreshes SOGoSuperUser settings.

Are you sure, there are not any invisible characters or dashes instead
of minus signs in that part of sogo.conf?
You can check that with
plparse /etc/sogo/sogo.conf

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste