Re: [SOGo] Missing Administration button

  • From: "Odhiambo Washington" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Missing Administration button
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 17:58:36 +0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E9C971DE51B0

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 at 16:15, Christian Mack < > wrote:
Am 11.01.19 um 11:24 schrieb Odhiambo Washington ( ):
> On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 at 21:08, Christian Mack < > wrote:
>
>> Am 04.01.19 um 12:29 schrieb Odhiambo Washington ( ):
>>> Running two identical instances of SOGo, one on Ubuntu 18.04 and the
>> other
>>> on FreeBSD 11.2.
>>> The configuration files are exactly the same.
>>> On the Ubuntu instance, when I login with an admin account, the
>>> "Administration" is missing!
>>> Anyone knows what is the cause?
>>>

>> Did you restart sogo and memcached on Ubuntu after setting SOGoSuperUser?
>> A reload of sogo is not sufficient!
>>

> I have rebooted the machine several times, which I hope takes care of that
> as well, no?

Yes, a reboot also refreshes SOGoSuperUser settings.

Are you sure, there are not any invisible characters or dashes instead
of minus signs in that part of sogo.conf?

I am using the same sogo.conf across the platforms. The only differences are the domain names in use. I have kept everything standard.

You can check that with
plparse /etc/sogo/sogo.conf

[FreeBSD]
root@gw:/usr/home/wash # /usr/local/GNUstep/System/Tools/plparse /usr/local/etc/sogo/sogo.conf
Parsing '/usr/local/etc/sogo/sogo.conf' - a dictionary

[Ubuntu}
wash@lists:~$ sudo plparse /etc/sogo/sogo.conf
[sudo] password for wash:
Parsing '/etc/sogo/sogo.conf' - a dictionary

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,