[SOGo] Bugging null in FoldersOrder - reapearing - sogo 4.0.5

  • From: Götz Reinicke ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Bugging null in FoldersOrder - reapearing - sogo 4.0.5
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:55:39 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 834C51DE5098

Hi,

again an user had problem accessing the calendars from the WebUI and in the users backup the FoldersOrder had a <null> entry.

In the past I could remove that line and restore the backup but today I see, that the user still can’t login.

So I pulled again a backup and the <null> is there again. As if the backup was not restored.

I also restarted sogo and memcached.

Any hints/suggestions/ideas? Thanks for feedback . Götz

  • [SOGo] Bugging null in FoldersOrder - reapearing - sogo 4.0.5, , 02/11/2019