Re: [SOGo] Performance tuning

  • From: "Odhiambo Washington" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Performance tuning
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 12:18:14 +0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca AA9951DE50D5

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 at 03:59, Lorenz Pressler < > wrote:
Hi Odhiamb,

I tried setting it to 128M and I tried moving it to a unix socket. Both
resulted in nothing noticable but I did not really expect anything on
the cache side since everything else but accessing mail is reasonably fast.

regards,

--
Lorenz Pressler

Hi Lorenz,

I am actually comfortable after setting NGImap4DisableIMAP4Pooling = NO;

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,