Re: [SOGo] Deleting users which are already removed from AD/LDAP

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Deleting users which are already removed from AD/LDAP
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 11:00:10 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C4D861DE50C9

Hello

Am 04.03.19 um 17:11 schrieb Götz Reinicke
( ):
> Hi,
>
> I have a bunch of SOGo users which are already removed from our User
> directory. Is there an easy way to remove them from SOGo as well?
>
> Is „sogo-tool cleanup USERID“ the right way?
>
> And is there still a way to do a backup of the users SOGo data?

When the users are not anymore in your LDAP/AD/authentication DB, then
you cannot backup data for them anymore with sogo-tool.
We solve that by making daily backups anyway.

You remove all account data of a user with
/usr/sbin/sogo-tool remove ${USERID}

Hint:
When doing a complete backup with sogo-tool, it will give you the
invalid accounts in its output as:
user 'USERID' unknown
This info can be used to remove their data automatically (and archive
their last backup etc.)

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz