[SOGo] Question regarding OpenChange package on Xenial

  • From: "Carsten Pieper" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Question regarding OpenChange package on Xenial
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 11:41:54 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 3367D1DE50C2

Hi all,

I'm actually migrating my SOGo installation from trusty to xenial.

Trying to install the necessary packages results in:

E: Package 'sogo-openchange' has no installation candidate

This is my relevant entry in the sources.list:

deb http://www.axis.cz/linux/debian xenial sogo-v4 openchange

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Carsten