Re: [SOGo] Question regarding OpenChange package on Xenial

  • From: "Markus Winkler" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Question regarding OpenChange package on Xenial
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 21:37:34 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C266B1DE5071

Hi Carsten,

On 05.03.19 11:41, Carsten Pieper
( )
wrote:
I'm actually migrating my SOGo installation from trusty to xenial.

which version of SOGo do you currently use on Trusty - v3.x?

Trying to install the necessary packages results in:

E: Package 'sogo-openchange' has no installation candidate

As you mentioned 'sogo-v4' together with 'openchange' and it therefore seems that you not only want to upgrade Ubuntu but also from SOGo 3.x to 4.x:

AFAIK there's no sogo-openchange package for SOGo 4 and I assume there never will be one, as to my knowledge the OpenChange project is rather dead.

Regards,
Markus