Re: [SOGo] Question regarding OpenChange package on Xenial

  • From: "mj" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Question regarding OpenChange package on Xenial
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 11:05:10 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 1C0751DE507E

Hi,

But are you not looking for the package sogo-activesync?

That way outlook can connect to sogo using activesync.

MJ

On 3/7/19 9:45 AM, Carsten Pieper
( )
wrote:
Ok,

then, I need some more explanation. I was running SOGO 3 on Ubuntu 14 without having openchange installed. SOGO was working fine, with Outlook and Exchange ActiveSync. But because of some performance troubles, I had the idea to upgrade to SOGo 4. The performance problems have not been solved, and I cannot connect from Outlook anymore.

Am I right, that SOGo v4 needs openchange to connect to Outlook, but SOGo v3 not?

If so, would it be better to install SOGo 3 on the new server with ubuntu 16? I have already installed v4 there, can I downgrade without troubles?

Will SOGo v3 be supported in the future or am I riding a dead horse?

Thanks a lot,

Carsten

Am 06.03.19 um 22:08 schrieb Ludovic Marcotte
( ):
On 2019-03-06 3:37 p.m., Markus Winkler
( )
wrote:

AFAIK there's no sogo-openchange package for SOGo 4 and I assume there never will be one, as to my knowledge the OpenChange project is rather dead.
Right on buddy.

--

CARSTEN PIEPER
Dyckburgheide 1