Re: [SOGo] Question regarding OpenChange package on Xenial

  • From: "Carsten Pieper" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Question regarding OpenChange package on Xenial
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 11:23:09 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 76E111DE50CF

Hi mj, hi all,

referring to https://sogo.nu/files/docs/v3/SOGoNativeOutlookConfigurationGuide.html#_installation,

it says in Chapter 5 I have to install  sogo-openchange and several more. I do not find anything regarding sogo-activesync there.

So, am I right with the following thesis:

"SOGo v4 supports Outlook/ExchangeActiveSync via installing the package sogo-activesync, i.e. following https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html. It is not necessary to follow the NativeOutlookConfigurationGuide, neither for v3 nor v4, to have Outlook connected to SOGo without any plugin."

But for what do I than need the Native Outlook Configuration Guide?

Regards,

Carsten

Hi,

But are you not looking for the package sogo-activesync?

That way outlook can connect to sogo using activesync.

MJ