Re: [SOGo] Send email notifications disabled but "calendar-auto-schedule" announced by server

  • From: "Martin Trinks" ( ) < >
  • To: SOGo Mailing List < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Send email notifications disabled but "calendar-auto-schedule" announced by server
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 15:23:29 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca DDDF61DE50AE

Hello,

I just want to inform you that I reported an issue for this topic, see ID 0004688.

Please add your comments there, if you are effected by this issue as well. (Which I thought most of you are, but in view of the little response this most likely is not the case.)

Best regards
Martin