[SOGo] SOGo & Mozilla Firefox

  • From: "Odhiambo Washington" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo & Mozilla Firefox
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 11:52:44 +0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 47F9C1DE5095

As I can see from my Firefox (65.0.2 (64-bit)), there seems to be a problem using SOGo with Mozilla.
I am unable to select mails as that selection box does not appear.

Do I have to tell users that they can only Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge with SOGo?
I haven't tried Opera, but I don't consider it a mainstream browser.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,