[SOGo] How to increase browser's session timeout for the SOGo web interface

  • From: "Waseem Massry" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] How to increase browser's session timeout for the SOGo web interface
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 10:39:39 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 955761DE5274

Hello,

I have noticed that logged in users to SOGo web interface are forcibly logged out after some time. How to increase that time that even if they close their web browsers and/or put the PC into sleep for a day or two they would be able to return to the web interface without the need to re-enter their passwords?

I am using SOGo along with iRedMail on an Ubuntu 18.04 server.

Regards,
Waseem