[SOGo] Application Permissions?

  • From: "Jurgis Pralgauskis" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Application Permissions?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 17:44:50 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 4D1141DE5276

Hello,

my company provides booking service and our client asked is it possible to integrate with Sogo.
We have integration with msgraph, and it works nicely using "Application Permissions" (with  X509Certificate credentials).
We can rw events with users' calendars without explicit users' consent (we have the only adminconsent).   Is it possible with Sogo?
Or shoud each user give consent (delegate permissions) separately?

Thanks
--
Jurgis Pralgauskis
tel: 8-616 77613;

  • [SOGo] Application Permissions?, Jurgis Pralgauskis, 03/28/2019