Re: [SOGo] Two factors authentication in SOGo

  • From: André Rodier ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Two factors authentication in SOGo
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 12:02:33 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca BCD901DE510E

On 2019-04-04 09:44, mj wrote:
Hi,

On 4/3/19 8:26 AM, André Rodier
( )
wrote:

Is there some kind of two factors authentication available or planned in SOGo?

What you perhaps could do:

use SAML / CAS for sogo authentication, and configure 2FA on your CAS/saml2 IdP.

MJ

Thanks, I will consider it.

However, I would have to change the whole authentication system, I would rather use something in the same spirit as Google.

Kind regards,
André

PS: I changed the subject of the email.

  • [SOGo] Donations, , 04/03/2019
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • [SOGo] Donations, , 04/03/2019
      • Re: [SOGo] Donations, mj, 04/04/2019
        • Re: [SOGo] Two factors authentication in SOGo, , 04/04/2019