[SOGo] SOGo multi-domains mysql with c_uid = mail -> address books / calendars use user@domain@domain

  • From: "Michael Schler" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo multi-domains mysql with c_uid = mail -> address books / calendars use user@domain@domain
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 12:52:58 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 4BFA11DE5276

Hello!

I've set up SOGo with sql authentification vs an existing mail server
(MySQL).

This works for SOGo login and Imap quite well. But when I want to grant
access rights to address books / calendars to a different user the
system queries for users like user@domain@domain. Which of course does
not work and an error message "no users found" pops up.

from the logs
a) SOGo login
SQL: SELECT c_password FROM sogo_test_de WHERE c_uid =
' ';
-> success
b) get user data
SQL: SELECT * FROM sogo_test_de WHERE (c_domain = 'test.de') AND ((c_uid
=
' ')
OR (mail =
' '));
-> success
c) find the other user for granting access
SQL: SELECT * FROM sogo_test_de WHERE (LOWER(c_cn) LIKE '%user2%' OR
LOWER(mail) LIKE '%user2%') AND (c_domain = 'test.de');
-> succcess
d) a query when saving the access rights
SQL: SELECT * FROM sogo_test_de WHERE (c_domain = 'test.de') AND ((c_uid
=
' @test.de')
OR (mail =
' @test.de'));
-> failure

my sogo.conf (excerpts)

SOGoForceExternalLoginWithEmail = YES;
SOGoEnableDomainBasedUID = YES;

test.de = {
SOGoMailDomain = test.de;
SOGoSuperUsernames =
(" ");
// This is an array
- keep the parens!
SOGoUserSources = (
{
type = sql;
id = "sogo_test_de";
viewURL =
"mysql://sogo:secret@localhost:3306/mail/sogo_test_de";
DomainFieldName = "c_domain";
canAuthenticate = YES;
isAddressBook = NO;
userPasswordAlgorithm = sha512;
}
)
}

I've tried quite a number of further variants but have not found yet a
way to enable login with the complete mail address (user@domain) without
getting problems with the address books / calendars permissions (due
user@domain@domain lookups).

Regards,

Michael

  • [SOGo] SOGo multi-domains mysql with c_uid = mail -> address books / calendars use user@domain@domain, Michael Schler, 04/12/2019