[SOGo] How to modify Thunderbird connector/integrator configuration ?

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] How to modify Thunderbird connector/integrator configuration ?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 19:44:01 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 772931DE507E

Hi,

Once SOGO connector and integrator plugins are installed on Thunderbird (currently version 60.x.y), how can I reconfigure them?
I need to connect to a different calendar, and found nowhere how to do this.

Maybe similar question : is it possible to connect to 2 different calendars with Thunderbird?

  • [SOGo] How to modify Thunderbird connector/integrator configuration ?, , 04/15/2019