Re: [SOGo] How to select a "Sent Folder" per user on SOGo4

  • From: "Thibault Le Meur" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to select a "Sent Folder" per user on SOGo4
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 21:49:54 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 6AE7C1DE5149

Hi Francis,

Thanks for the answer,
Indeed, we are using some cyrus imapd servers and the Sent folder is under
the INBOX root folder.

Any reason why this condition on folder having level === 0 is applied before
showing the ‘Set as Xxx’ option on folders ?

Anyway, I’m going open a ticket then.

Thanks a lot,
Thibault